Rancho RS9000XL Pro Series Remote Reservoir
- Utilizes Rancho's exclusive RS9000XL adjustable technology.
- Manually adjusted at the shock, or adjust on-the-fly with Rancho's in-cab RCX remote damping control system.
- Anodized aluminum reservoir with stainless steel braided hose.
- Provide more consistence performance over a longer period of time.
- Piggyback cushions and clamps provided.
- Available for Select lifted and long travel applications.
The hottest selling adjustable shock absorber for the performance light truck market just got hotter. Our superior time tested nine-position adjustability combined with a gas charged remote reservoir will prove to be the ultimate formula for on and off road performance.
Each RS9000XL Pro Series shock absorber will display our new long lasting metallic silver finish, light weight anodized aluminum reservoir and high pressure stainless steel braided hose.
The following vehicles require struts and/or coilovers for the front of the vehicle.
Please call for pricing and availability.
Chevy/GMC: (2007)1500, (2007)Avalanche, (2007)Suburban, (2007)Tahoe/Yukon, (2007)Yukon XL, (2002-07)Trailblazer
Dodge: (2006)Ram 1500
Ford: (04-06)F150, (02-04)Explorer
Lincoln: (04-06)Mark LT
Nissan: (all)Armada, (04-05)Titan, (05-up)Frontier, (05-up)Pathfinder, (05-up)X-terra
Toyota: (96-up)4Runner, (95-up)Tacoma, (00-up)Tundra
Please purchase the Shock(s) of your choice. At check out we will ask you for your vehicle Make, Model and Year and ship the correct shocks for your Vehicle. If there are any issues, we will promptly call you. Quality Products - Great Service and the Lowest Prices.